Poll- Are you still working during the Coronavirus outbreak?

doobin

Are you still working during the Coronavirus outbreak?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still working during the Coronavirus outbreak?

• Yes, still working
    • No, and if you're still working then you're a selfish wanker!

There is a lot of bad blood on Arb Talk at the mo fella so no need to ramp it up anymore...you asked a question and some of us have given you an honest answer so no need to add anything else to stir it up more then needs to be.

• Like 3

On 30/03/2020 at 20:56, trigger_andy said:

I never even started this poll yet Im getting the blame! :D 

That is your purpose by being on this forum, you need to shoulder any blame whether you are involved in the discussion or not. Man up and take it on the chin. I'm trying to find an excuse to blame you for my wife catching the plague. You're both Jockenese, that's the only link I can come up with. That'll do for now.

• Haha 2

Yes but only alone and only jobs that are low risk of injury, fencing, hedges that sort of thing.

F08750B9-B2AC-4EBB-818D-9EDC2EB6E5D9.jpg.a32405d44de4b1474d6dd5e256380230.jpg

Very sensible minimum Ts & Cs. I’d recommend BACS as the only form of payment so your card machine doesn’t need handled by your customers.

I’m involved in home visits of a number of infected people, and even with the greatest care some of our health workers are catching this. What the media should be doing is filming a few people on their last few gasps to show how severe it can be. Were that to be shown few would be leaving their homes AT ALL!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Khriss said:

I'm on IWA in a lovely Nature reserve sniffing bat poo.  K

Khriss...are you uk based if yes were? I may be in need of a bat survey next month in Worcestershire what are your rates?

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 1