Big Saw Small Money

Khriss

3 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

then you will need parts and where do you get them from,

Huztl.net do all the parts to build the 090 copy on their site but it's easier to buy the power head if you want one. They do MS660 copy kits as well.

Croc of ??? it will be the best thing since sliced bread for a day, then you will need parts and where do you get them from, it will be just like i was when i was 16/17 a 2 minuet wounder !!!!

Tosser! [emoji110][emoji97][emoji97]
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, peatff said:

Huztl.net do all the parts to build the 090 copy on their site but it's easier to buy the power head if you want one. They do MS660 copy kits as well.

From here on in I will be making a concerted effort to avoid buying anything from China inc shite like this. Hopefully the government will pull the plug on the 5G assistance deal from China too. 
About time we learnt how to value, service and look after good kit rather than the throw away mentality we all succumb too. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Ratman said:

Tosser! emoji110.pngemoji97.pngemoji97.png

Oooo thats a bit rude ?  my thinking was as such saws used to have a premium price an not get used much. Is this a good stand by fr a small outfit like Tree Fancier who occasionally chog large. In my enormous experience over 30 yrs, big stihls were always dusty. Blunt. Wouldnt start as the twat who last used it left old fuel in it.  So basically were shite.... Anyway... When you needed them.....  Now you fine men whom never leave a saw blunt will disagree but thats what i have been give in times past.  K

They are not far off from putting a 880 clone out.. And ripped of sugihara bars too ,they have also put there prices up due to rona on there face book page.. I don’t think they will continue to be as popular, especially with the red neck saw builders.

6 minutes ago, MattyF said:

They are not far off from putting a 880 clone out.. And ripped of sugihara bars too ,they have also put there prices up due to rona on there face book page.. I don’t think they will continue to be as popular, especially with the red neck saw builders.

MattyF,  the UK has always been seen as cash suckered,  in the 1980s when BMW were setting prices they artificially upped the cost fr UK when in Germany, BMW were looked upon as 'Fords' nothing special. K

• Like 2

Did you see this big  jungle echo

CS-1201_.L__block_text_image.jpg

WWW.ASAHIMACHINERY.COM.MY

Find Supply Suppliers Repair & Rental of CS-1201 ★ Echo Chainsaw in Johor Bahru JB Malaysia ★ Asahi Machinery...

Hand luggage when back from holiday? ?

Edited by Stere
  • Like 1