Experienced Groundie available

Rough Hewn

3 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

The missus and I are both going to claim universal credit tomorrow.
We were both self employed.
Hopefully I'll find bits of private work.

Well i wish you luck,its tough enough at the best of times, bringing up a family,finding work and making it pay,gotta keep plugging away man?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

Doing the best option at present soul. A proud man does not put grub on the table does it 

• Like 3

I know this doesn’t seem like the right time to spend money but take this opportunity to create a decent flyer ready to pop though the door for a customer in need of tree work or garden maintenance, they would of been looking at there gardens and trees knowing something needs to be done while in isolation, this is a open door to work, ride out these hard times. You’ll get a break mate!
All the best.
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Lm20 said:

I know this doesn’t seem like the right time to spend money but take this opportunity to create a decent flyer ready to pop though the door for a customer in need of tree work or garden maintenance, they would of been looking at there gardens and trees knowing something needs to be done while in isolation, this is a open door to work, ride out these hard times. You’ll get a break mate!
All the best.

I'd mibbee be careful putting fliers throu doors at the time for fear of spreading any virus about.

Might be better don't something on faceache or the like

I know if someone put a flier throu my olds door I would not be happy with them being a vulnerable age.

Times are going to be very tuff for a lot off folk, my work was cancelled on Fri until further notice despite it being passed as a key industry.

• Like 1

2 phone calls this morning off 2 customers looking for logs as stocks are running low. Me and tom change of plan and up our yard cutting this afternoon.Like i said people have to stay warm and the 2 customers are in their seventies and i stock the sheds so not even see them. Payment via cash in and envelope 

I'd mibbee be careful putting fliers throu doors at the time for fear of spreading any virus about.
Might be better don't something on faceache or the like

I know if someone put a flier throu my olds door I would not be happy with them being a vulnerable age.
Times are going to be very tuff for a lot off folk, my work was cancelled on Fri until further notice despite it being passed as a key industry.

Very true mate, I was suggesting to have them ready for after.. but a good point for anyone thinking that, also a bit of common sense.. clean hands wear gloves etc and don’t do it if you have any symptoms. People still need to work where possible and safe to do so
until boris has sorted out a relief for the self employed.

28 minutes ago, Lm20 said:

Very true mate, I was suggesting to have them ready for after.. but a good point for anyone thinking that, also a bit of common sense.. clean hands wear gloves etc and don’t do it if you have any symptoms. People still need to work where possible and safe to do so
until boris has sorted out a relief for the self employed.

Dont do it if you have symptoms? You could easily not be showing any symptoms and still have it and spread it around.

There is also relieve for the Self Employed, much akin to what the PAYE will get. 80% of what you declare. :) 

• Like 1