Experienced Groundie available

Rough Hewn

Self Employed...

Experienced groundie with tipper van available for sub contracting or contracting

Based in Huddersfield,

Yorkshire

Willing to travel nation wide for the right work.

Self employed

43 years old

Cs30/31/32

PL and EL insured

CSCS

CIS registered

CITB HSE

DBS

Clean licence and transit tipper

Able to drive vans and reverse trailers

Over twelve years professional chainsaw experience.

All own ppe,

All modern sharp saws

Ms261,461,661,880

Km130 pole saw

All run on Aspen and bio-oil.

1.6ton tirfor winch,strops and ropes etc.

Experienced in most areas of arb.

From Mrs Miggins apple tree and conny bashing,to commercial site clearances, street trees and LA,

emergency rail,emergency utility,

small scale forestry,big tree felling,

and chainsaw milling.

Also available with Alaskan mills and ms880 for milling up to

1.8m diameter slabs,

Or dimensional timber.

(Sponsored by Logosol and Horizon Panther mills)

Call or text anytime.

Thanks

Saul

• Like 2

In times like this we all should be able to pull through one way or another, we have to change are life style and cut back on spending and just do with out one or two things that we dont really need, there is help, and you will be able to sign on universal credit as we where all told a week last friday, you rent a house, you have a child under the age of 18, you qualifie and you will get more help than the £92 a week every one is banging on about, you will get council tax help, you will get housing benifit help and so much awarded per wk to live off, dont be thinking you are going to pick work up at the moment because you wont, all you need to do is look for what you are entitled to as the DPW will not be ringing you to make a claim, you need to do this yourself, a week as past now so the DPW phones will have cooled down a bit and you have to be in it to win it,you are not the only one 2.5 other million people have claimed it so why not you ????

• Like 4

In times like this we all should be able to pull through one way or another, we have to change are life style and cut back on spending and just do with out one or two things that we dont really need, there is help, and you will be able to sign on universal credit as we where all told a week last friday, you rent a house, you have a child under the age of 18, you qualifie and you will get more help than the £92 a week every one is banging on about, you will get council tax help, you will get housing benifit help and so much awarded per wk to live off, dont be thinking you are going to pick work up at the moment because you wont, all you need to do is look for what you are entitled to as the DPW will not be ringing you to make a claim, you need to do this yourself, a week as past now so the DPW phones will have cooled down a bit and you have to be in it to win it,you are not the only one 2.5 other million people have claimed it so why not you ????

Same reason you haven't
I've got a business to run.
???[emoji106]

29 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

Same reason you haven't
I've got a business to run.
???emoji106.png

If this virus continues, and there is not one person on this planet who can tell us when its going to stop ! i a long with you and many 1000s of other people wont have a business to run during this crisis but when its all done and dusted and we get back to some sort of normallety we just pick up where we left off, personally i am thinking long term on this issue at the moment(worst case synario) and not taking a lot of notice of what Borris is saying like, we can stop this in 3-4 wk, then its gone to 3 months He dont know, i dont know and you dont know how long its going to last, help is there just take it, its for all of us who want it, for me i am bottom of the list, for people with dependants they are much higher on the list, a contract climber i know whos main work is councils etc is totally out of work now, lad in his late 20s married with 2 kids, he has had to take what was on offer and as he said its far better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, 

• Like 3

For desperate measures - Hedges and lawns will carry on growing but with less amounts of firms  coming out

Many council tips now closed and so people have got nowhere to dispose of green waste (offer a waste collection service charged by bulk bag) you can get them for 3 quid each online

Delivery job for diy/ garden shops. They are in high demand at the moment and many only offering delivery 

always domestic fencing and landscaping jobs to be found aswell

• Like 1