Jump to content
Magooligan

Are we in lock-down?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, maybelateron said:

I have looked at the info on gov.uk again, and I think I must have misunderstood the 3 month return to work limitation. I am going to "furlough" my one worker on PAYE, as of 24/3/20. The mechanism is not yet in place for reclaiming the 80 per cent, so I am just going top have to do this and hope it does get sorted. I will make up the remaining 20 per cent myself for him.

Thanks for the update - I’m hoping for some clarity on the subject from the gov ASAP as I could do with doing the same with my lads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.