Who’s going to work today?

bggc

22 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Nicely done but there is flaws in it which is something i was not prepared to compromise on. Look up close at the attention to detail and see if you can spot it. ??  I will reveal all later 

I’m not back there til the morrow, but I wouldn’t know a good un from a bad un either way. 

Be interesting to hear though. I won’t pass in on to homeowner, his Mrs just left him so he’s had enough bad news of late!

13 minutes ago, TIMON said:

IMG_4205.jpg

I’m not trying to minimise the impact of CV-19 but these statistics (from a couple of days ago) lend some perspective.
Just hope that the ‘cure’ isn’t more damaging than the virus itself.

22 minutes ago, TIMON said:

IMG_4205.jpg

I’m not trying to minimise the impact of CV-19 but these statistics (from a couple of days ago) lend some perspective.

Not sure that abortion should factor in there.
Fatness should be included though.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark J said:

Not sure that abortion should factor in there.
Fatness should be included though.

Why not? If you have a baby with Down-syndrome you can 'terminate' right up till the due date. If thats not murder then I dont know what is. 

Yeh, obesity should also be included. In some of the news articles there is 'shocking' cases of fit and healthy people with no underlying health issued who are fairly young dying from The Rona. They where seriously fat, they must have been either obese or clinically obese. If these folks are being included in the 'fit and healthy' bracket its really scaring actual fit and healthy people for no good reason. 

51 minutes ago, TIMON said:

IMG_4205.jpg

some unlucky people out of the 8 billion floating around will be HIV+ve, SARS-CoV-2 +ve, obese, cancerous, dangerous drivers, smokers, hungry and suicidal alcoholics all at once, then go abroad and catch malaria. It was too late for them to be aborted

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Haha 1

Just now, tree-fancier123 said:

if the stats are right abortion at 9 million a quarter, approx 36 million a year. If they banned it that would need a fair few thousand extra acres of concrete and flimsy rabbit hutches to house them all, more countryside ruined

I agree, the mass killing of innocent unborn babies has to be the best possible solution. But why stop there?