Who’s going to work today?

bggc

1 hour ago, Matthew Storrs said:

Where do you draw the line though. I’ve worked in my own in remote places for the last 11 years and never needed medical assistance in that time, but I could just as easily slip down the stairs at home because I’ve had too much to drink- or the wife has hit me over the head with a frozen leg of lamb out of pure fustration.

I posted on another thread about having to visit doctors about an infected cut rather than go to hospital.

But only saw nurse not doctor, and when she said you may have to go and see, my heart sank before she finished say doctor thought she was going to say hospital which would have put me nearer to the infected possible. 

So stay safe and don't put  extra pressure on NHS.

Edited by woody paul

It’s not vague. It’s been perfectly clear. 

Work from home if possible, if you absolutely cannot work from home, go to work and implement current guidelines. 

That’s why travel to work is 1 of the 4 exempted activities. 

Long and short of it.

40 minutes ago, MattyF said:

Long and short of it.

And everything else, like Sturgeon's 'interpretation', is just that, an interpretation.  

In my mind, such interpretation by the likes of Sturgeon is based upon the luxury of knowing they will never have the responsibility for being held to account for the negative effect on the long term economy (and the potential higher rate of death associated with a significant drop in GDP) so they can blab off without proper thought or accountability relying upon the apathy and ignorance of the masses to carry them forward on a wave of popular rabble rousing.

I see the 'warnings' to the police to act responsibly have started to roll in.  Searching shopping bags for non-essential items and questioning whether journeys are essential etc.  This is a tough one, yes they need to act where there are clearly idiotic examples of stupidity but some of the actions to date are clearly poorly considered.

I just know I'm gonna get a tug on my way to work soon, that will be an interesting experience, I hope it's a wise old head rather than a young spunker. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

There's one in Liskeard.  I'm part way through a job there at the moment.   

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 10.29.20.png

Nicely done but there is flaws in it which is something i was not prepared to compromise on. Look up close at the attention to detail and see if you can spot it. ??  I will reveal all later 

6 hours ago, harvey b davison said:
15 hours ago, topchippyles said:
Guys any one ever seen one of these 

IMG-20171009-WA0028.thumb.jpg.868883d966750b16cd8a358abe40c2e2.jpg

Read more  

How did you work it out les, did you make a ply template of the 'eye' first and work backwards from that ?

Harvey i will reveal my secrets later today but look at kevinjohnsonmbe  post of one and then look at mine, Can you spot the flaws in the one kev posted and every other one i have ever seen ??