Older Stihl

Hoots

15 minutes ago, Hoots said:

Hi all fairy new to here but I am hoping that someone on here knows of older model Stihl chainsaws ideally a decent 044? Also trying to get my hands on a MS200 rear handle version if anyone knows of any?

Thanks in advance 

Whereabouts are you,what sort of money you looking to spend?

4 minutes ago, Hoots said:

Oh sounds interesting what have you got you might wanna sell?

I know a chap who was looking to sell an 044 that is original and tidy,i will see if he still has it tomorrow and what he wants for it,he did have an 048 aswell but i think that might have sold,will let you know

You still interested in it?hows the building going?

Always interested in stuff at right price Gary[emoji6][emoji106] and its a Stihl [emoji13]
Building going ok yeah, slowed down a bit with late last years issues obviously, but priorities are Aggie [emoji190] and Me now, garage/driveway etc is a lesser priority and just a time filler for as and when i can do stuff. Its all water tight and weatherproof so its taking no harm [emoji106] way things are going at min with this virus shite then we may be sent home, in which case i can get some real time in on it ? ordered some more building materials in on strength of it anyhow. No way i can be at home and not have anything to do, i’d go insane!!! ?[emoji37]?
You getting yourself back to full strength yet!??