Lock Down?

5 shires

Would that not make a mockery of the whole thing?

This is the quandary isn’t it. Personally I’ve got enough saved to cover a years rent, pretty much to the penny. My wife is a teacher so is still getting paid although she’s on maternity leave so it’s not full pay but I guess that covers groceries, although I think the shops are where you’ll get it from if you’re gonna, so my daily exercise is gonna involve foraging and shooting, which to be honest I’m looking forward to.

Bit concerned just carrying on will make me look like an arsehole to possible future customers. More concerned that just carrying on will MAKE me an arsehole. Pretty sure it would actually. Dropped £900 on new kit this morning too. That was fucking stupid.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, petercb said:

This is the HTML link and I'd say it is still ambiguous. It looks like if you work alone and don't meet people you can or have I missed something?

• Like 1

Is trying to find loop-holes in this the best solution? 

He didnt state “lockdown” in his speech Andy, things are really not a lot different from before in my eyes, hes just tried to give the hard word on those that haven’t already taken heed to the early advice regards the situation.
Example..... today i’ve gone about my day as normal (i’m on annual leave this week and was meant to be away in the lakes but haven’t gone) i got up, made a brew, did some housework, went to the supermarket for my dad / myself (my dads in the at risk category) back home to pick the dog up, went for a walk up and around a local fell (quiet spot) back home, bit more housework, feet up with beer / tv / wifi.
All the above complies with what Boris has suggested.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 54gka said:

I read that you can go to work if not able to from home and that you can have one form of exercise a day. It's essential for me to work and exercise .That's me sorted. 

Print the document and if you get pulled then show if to law officials. I'm reading that the same way.