Lock Down?

5 shires

1 minute ago, woody paul said:

Been into Sainsburys this morning not any cat or dog food on the shelves has it got that bad.

Yeah its that bad,our dog is diabetic so has Harringtons which is a good food for diabetics, and struggling to get that at the minute

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

...... So even the bloody dogs and cats are panic buying now !!  Wot is wrong with UK ? K

I recently got a bag of dried food for the dog so no problem there for a few weeks.

I was unable to buy bread and eggs  in the village, don't need much else.

We have a family do which cannot be postponed but my wife was able to get some basics from the local garden centre café as they destock, mostly by doing take away till Monday.

As it's reported that 25% of our food comes from takeaways, cafes, pubs etc it would seem sensible for them to maintain their supply chains and do some retail to take the pressure off elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

We have a family do which cannot be postponed but my wife was able to get some basics from the local garden centre café as they destock, mostly by doing take away till Monday.

As it's reported that 25% of our food comes from takeaways, cafes, pubs etc it would seem sensible for them to maintain their supply chains and do some retail to take the pressure off elsewhere.

Are you seriously telling us you’re going to a family gathering? People of all ages? How many? From a large area? 

34 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I recently got a bag of dried food for the dog so no problem there for a few weeks.

Why cant it be postponed,seems a bit crazy having a get together at the minute

So you're quite happy to risk spreading a virus that can kill and is wrecking the economy rather than cancel a family get together. Disgraceful selfish attitude, you deserve every bit of flack heading your way.