The end of 'red diesel'?

richy_B

41 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Indeed Mr S, just we don't have the benefit of his encyclopaedic knowledge anymore....

Ever since "StumpGate" ???

I do have his number should we get desparate .

10 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

TCD was a font of knowledge on such matters. 

Was thinking about him the other day in the context of the crap winter and what a previous such winter did to him.  Is he OK as far as you know?  I met him once very briefly in the car park of Exeter Services ?

28 minutes ago, nepia said:

Was thinking about him the other day in the context of the crap winter and what a previous such winter did to him.  Is he OK as far as you know?  I met him once very briefly in the car park of Exeter Services ?

TCD is fine just struggling with the weather like the rest of us

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Canal Navvy said:

I'd guess that TCD is currently doing  an in depth study of mud. ?

Between us, we're compiling a comprehensive report of different types of mud in the West Country. Is a Cornish muddy shitpit (to coin TCD) different from a Somerset muddy shitpit? And how does a Devon muddy shitpit compare? We'll be sure to link a to the (no doubt, fascinating) report when it's finished, which will be in about mid August when the bloody region finally dries out! ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Big J said:

Between us, we're compiling a comprehensive report of different types of mud in the West Country. Is a Cornish muddy shitpit (to coin TCD) different from a Somerset muddy shitpit? And how does a Devon muddy shitpit compare? We'll be sure to link a to the (no doubt, fascinating) report when it's finished, which will be in about mid August when the bloody region finally dries out! ? 

A red Devon muddy shitpit on a loose shaley base is one of the slipperiest surfaces known to man kind. As someone who got a Land Rover so stuck in the bottom of a valley I seriously considered leaving it there for 6 months until it dried out I speak from experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1