Husqvarna 550XP starting problem when warm/hot.ot

cessna

I have a Husqvarna550 XP Chainsaw which will start reasonably ok when cold, but when hot it will sometimes start but quite often will not. I have had a new carb fitted and the , problem still seems to  there,  thats after the boss of the Husvarna Dealership took it home for a weekend and sawed up some logs with it and found nothing wrong with it!!!!  So am I  doing something wrong when I try strarting it when hot. 

Starting from COLD , 1.I put the choke on.

2. Once it fires I PUSH the choke  DOWN  (Should I let the choke off, by squeezing the throttle instead?),and then it usally goes ,but needs time to

warm up or it will stall.

Starting from HOT ,   1. I leave the choke  DOWN (off)  and then just pull starting cord, many times sometimes it will fire but more often than not seems as though it   

has some how self flooded it self . Leave it a good half hour  or more and it will start, most annoying to put it mildly !!!!

Any suggestions what is wrong with the thing,  chainsaw is about 5yrs old but not used daily.                        

Please do not drop start it, this is a very dangerous practice and people should not be advising you to do this.

Yes use the purge bulb to pull cooler fuel through the carb which will help to cool it, yes pull the chok lever up and down again to set the part throttle ( do not press the trigger ) do not use the deco valve. what year is this saw? does it have the slot in the top cover? has the breather from the tank been taken away from the filter elbow?

1 hour ago, andyandy said:

Hot start, I flip lever up to choke, then set back to on without starting, this then sets it at half throttle, then pull cord to fire up. If that doesn't work drop start throttle wide open

This,works every time on mine,got a couple of em and never had trouble starting em