brainwashed Americans

dadio

4 minutes ago, Hodge said:

So what about rape victims? Are you saying that they shouldn't be able to abort?

There is of course exceptions. But the wholesale use of abortions as a means of contraception up to the point in many pro-choice advocates opinion as being as late as any date pre-delivery is in my mind at least is utterly inhumane. 

I also find it morbidly amusing that the same people spouting their self righteous indignation at anyone daring to question “my body my choice” also seem to be the biggest advocates for forcing people to take experimental vaccines against their will. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 2

There is of course exceptions. But the wholesale use of abortions as a means of contraception up to the point in many pro-choice advocates opinion as being as late as any date pre-delivery is in my mind at least is utterly inhumane. 

I also find it morbidly amusing that the same people spouting their self righteous indignation at anyone daring to question “my body my choice” also seem to be the biggest advocates for forcing people to take experimental vaccines against their will. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I'm sure there are plenty that use it as a means of contraception rather than condoms or birth control pills, while we may not agree this is right the alternative has ramifications from there on. The mother wants rid and puts the baby into the already stretched system of care, or she keeps the baby and it is subject to being mistreated or worse. It's a sad situation the only hope would be adoption in to loving family's which can give the child what it needs. For me abortion has to be a carefully considered option and in someways the final option after the others are exhausted.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hodge said:

I'm sure there are plenty that use it as a means of contraception rather than condoms or birth control pills, while we may not agree this is right the alternative has ramifications from there on. The mother wants rid and puts the baby into the already stretched system of care, or she keeps the baby and it is subject to being mistreated or worse. It's a sad situation the only hope would be adoption in to loving family's which can give the child what it needs. For me abortion has to be a carefully considered option and in someways the final option after the others are exhausted.

I understand what you’re saying. 

Society has left the nuclear family model. There is huge amounts of single parent family’s in the Western World. Promiscuity has exploded in recent years and personally I don’t think the answer to a huge number of unwanted pregnancies is to murder unborn babies. We as a society should be protecting the indefensible, not chopping them up into mincemeat as they have become an inconvenience. Our moral compass has been lost in the West.    

• Like 3

Christ, what a ****************ing dinosaur. 

Promiscuity? I bet you start gnashing your teeth whenever a young filly shows a bit of ankle. 

Here's a solution... mandatory vasectomy for all males of sperm-bearing age. Reversible once you've got your life together and decided you can raise a child.

What's that you say? My body, my choice? Keep your hands off my testicles?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, peds said:

Christ, what a ****************ing dinosaur. 

Promiscuity? I bet you start gnashing your teeth whenever a young filly shows a bit of ankle. 

Here's a solution... mandatory vasectomy for all males of sperm-bearing age. Reversible once you've got your life together and decided you can raise a child.

What's that you say? My body, my choice? Keep your hands off my testicles?

I'm assuming this is sarcasm? Obviously there are cases of rape but surely most abortions come about from consensual sex so where is anyone being forced to do anything? Why should men be forced to have a vasectomy? Women aren't being forced to have babies. They choose to have sex like men but the implications for them are far more serious.

I'm not either side of the fence with this issue but when people get on their high horse and put their "male feminist" t-shirt on and start defending what I understood was some sort of legislation that would allow full term pregnancies to be aborted it does wind me up. Surely that is madness.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Gimlet said:

It won't. But it will certainly lead to the deaths of some mothers. 

Sad but true. It will also lead to more children being born with severe defects and more children born into extreme poverty and neglect. I wonder if those poor kids will be looked after by the state? Abortion isn't always about the best interests of the mother. 

It's a pity that those who made the rules probably won't have to experience any of that first hand. 

Not to worry though as I'm sure the US citizens will rise to their oppressors as they do like to bang the old 'The elites just want to control us by taking away our freedoms and rights' drum.

• Like 1