brainwashed Americans

dadio

• 10 months later...

57 minutes ago, Spid1959 said:

I am very ashamed of the Americans who use weapons not for their intended purpose, namely for self-defense, and for such people you cannot feel safe anywhere, because of this you have to have armor  https://primearmor.us/ and other means of self-defense

Is self defence not an intended purpose of weapons? I think you need to read the US constitution again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Im an hour and a half away from the US border and they come up here with skis in July because they think as soon as you cross the border, they're in the white stuff. While the West believes that the Nazis were masterminds of propaganda, they only learned it from the US, through Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud, both creator and minster of public relations for the U.S. government. They are industrious but not knowledgeable. How fitting for a consumer market

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what idiot came up with the idea of, "The American Committee for the Defense of British Homes"? Don't confuse the "People" with the Government. One mantra we hear over here is, "Why do all of these other countries have use of this new, latest, greatest, drug, and our FDA( Federal Drug Administration) is sitting on it's approval? Like all things, you can't have it both ways. We can't kill half the world releasing deadly drugs, and then kill the other half by not releasing them. Forgive me for the use of the term I'm about to use. I know it's a derogative term, but not exactly how it's viewed over there. I've been an avid adventure reader since I was a child. One thing I could never reconcile with soldiers in India, finding great sport in running over "Wogs", and keeping point counts. We all have Histories. One of my favorite stories from my Father in Law, he was a school teacher, was when he had a group of Irish exchange student on a field trip. They were at the oldest lived in cabin in the US. As the tour director was going on about how old the building was, my FIL heard one of the Irish boys say, "Me house is older than that". Some histories are just older. I only read the first and last page of this post, and I am offended that my brother Tree Climbers would start a thread for the sole purpose of bashing me. I'll paraphrase the quote from Tommy Lee Jones in "Men in Black", "A person is smart, people are dumb, panicky dangerous animals....". To a man, every one here has treated me as a welcome guest, so I'll continue to come back. But, I guess  I learnt me a lesson, watch your back, Joe.

I wonder what idiot came up with the idea of, "The American Committee for the Defense of British Homes"? Don't confuse the "People" with the Government. One mantra we hear over here is, "Why do all of these other countries have use of this new, latest, greatest, drug, and our FDA( Federal Drug Administration) is sitting on it's approval? Like all things, you can't have it both ways. We can't kill half the world releasing deadly drugs, and then kill the other half by not releasing them. Forgive me for the use of the term I'm about to use. I know it's a derogative term, but not exactly how it's viewed over there. I've been an avid adventure reader since I was a child. One thing I could never reconcile with soldiers in India, finding great sport in running over "Wogs", and keeping point counts. We all have Histories. One of my favorite stories from my Father in Law, he was a school teacher, was when he had a group of Irish exchange student on a field trip. They were at the oldest lived in cabin in the US. As the tour director was going on about how old the building was, my FIL heard one of the Irish boys say, "Me house is older than that". Some histories are just older. I only read the first and last page of this post, and I am offended that my brother Tree Climbers would start a thread for the sole purpose of bashing me. I'll paraphrase the quote from Tommy Lee Jones in "Men in Black", "A person is smart, people are dumb, panicky dangerous animals....". To a man, every one here has treated me as a welcome guest, so I'll continue to come back. But, I guess  I learnt me a lesson, watch your back, Joe.

This is a British forum.
The term Wog is highly racist and will get you lynched in the uk.
Why did you feel you needed to use language like that?
  • Confused 2