Covid-19

Ratman

WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China...

For tracking the numbers. It's morbid I know, but anyone that knows me knows I'm fascinated by numbers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big J said:
WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China...

For tracking the numbers. It's morbid I know, but anyone that knows me knows I'm fascinated by numbers.

Nothing, or very little to do with England, tell us where you get1500-2000 from.

Just now, tree-fancier123 said:

interested to hear your take on germanys numbers? They obviously have been testing a lot. Maybe we are not doomed

The majority of the early cases were in the sub-40 demographic, with the infected principally comprising of returning skiers coming back from Italy. Extensive testing and contact tracing, as well as 4.5 times as many ICU beds as the UK and a better funded health service have certainly helped. They are seeing an increasing number of cases in more vulnerable groups now though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Nothing, or very little to do with England, tell us where you get1500-2000 from.

It's pure speculation, but based on the trajectory of the exponential growth rate we're already experiencing, coupled with our chronically underfunded health service. Then add densest population in Europe and a general distaste for government directives and 1500/day doesn't seem that excessive. We're already 25% the way there by today's figures.

worldometers-fb.jpg WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Pervert! ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big J said:

It's pure speculation, but based on the trajectory of the exponential growth rate we're already experiencing, coupled with our chronically underfunded health service. Then add densest population in Europe and a general distaste for government directives and 1500/day doesn't seem that excessive. We're already 25% the way there by today's figures.

So, you're making it up. There is nothing to back up what you say.. based on tragectory!, I ask you,? who do you think you are kidding, or are you kidding yourself?

Just now, eggsarascal said:

So, you're making it up. There is nothing to back up what you say.. based on tragectory!, I ask you,? who do you think you are kidding, or are you kidding yourself?

I don't know why you are so fixated on this? A prediction is nothing more than speculation, even in the best of circumstances. Given that we are 10-14 days behind Italy and Spain, and given that both of their death rates are close to 1000 already, I don't think that's it's much of a leap to suggest that our death rate may be higher as we have very few ICU beds, inadequate NHS funding, the most densely populated country in Europe and a population that can't help congregating at the local beauty spots when it's sunny!

To counter, why do you not think it will reach that level?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Big J said:

2 minutes ago, Big J said:

I don't know why you are so fixated on this? A prediction is nothing more than speculation, even in the best of circumstances. Given that we are 10-14 days behind Italy and Spain, and given that both of their death rates are close to 1000 already, I don't think that's it's much of a leap to suggest that our death rate may be higher as we have very few ICU beds, inadequate NHS funding, the most densely populated country in Europe and a population that can't help congregating at the local beauty spots when it's sunny!

To counter, why do you not think it will reach that level?

I'm not fixated, you talk nonsense, when you get pulled for it you don't like it, show us where 1500-2000 people each day have diied of Covid-19, if you can't I think it's a load of shit.

• Confused 1