Covid-19

Ratman

42 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Yeh, Id put a prick of blood on it for a giggle. Would trust is not at all though. Id also be seeking my money back through paypal. Should be easy enough. 

Apparently a lot of fake kits are being sold along with fake hand sanitizer. 

People spend a lot of money knowing they are buying a fake chainsaw, just imagine how many people will spend £30 on these kits.

1 minute ago, Mesterh said:

Apparently a lot of fake kits are being sold along with fake hand sanitizer. 

People spend a lot of money knowing they are buying a fake chainsaw, just imagine how many people will spend £30 on these kits.

Yip, praying on the desperate. :( Id pay £30 a pop if they where real. Would be a huge weight iff my mind if I knew the wife and kids had already had it and where now immune. 

6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

An innacurate order is worse than no order. They have no meaningful PPE either. It's a shambles.

It does look a shambles, but we've never experienced anything like this poxy virus before. I was just reading about a nurse from The Royal Free Hospital in London, she wrote that she is on leave next week but after that she was going to struggle to get to work. The hospital have told them, no more car sharing, what's that about when they are working on the same wards ?, she also said the virus was getting so out of hand down the smoke that they are closing part of the next week so they can prepare for Covid-19 patients, all other treatments have been cancelled or moved to other hospitals.

And they've told staff not to use the tubes that are still running because they are crowded with people.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

It does look a shambles, but we've never experienced anything like this poxy virus before. I was just reading about a nurse from The Royal Free Hospital in London, she wrote that she is on leave next week but after that she was going to struggle to get to work. The hospital have told them, no more car sharing, what's that about when they are working on the same wards ?, she also said the virus was getting so out of hand down the smoke that they are closing part of the next week so they can prepare for Covid-19 patients, all other treatments have been cancelled or moved to other hospitals.

And they've told staff not to use the tubes that are still running because they are crowded with people.

Here's a pic of a post from a Heliport Check-in at Aberdeen. :D Its bonkers. 

Im outta quarantine and waiting to go off-shore now. So a new hotel. Thats full of UK workers in quarantine. :/ And some like me that are not. All the UK twats are having a laugh in the reception lounge, as close as the picture below. Twats. 

91850816_2829170180509934_6655320698694664192_o.jpg

Edited by trigger_andy

10 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

No other word for it than bonkers. I've done a job today at a house, in the garden. This is a big pitch with electric gates, the bloke opened the gates to let me in and walked back in his house as agreed. I'm back tomorow to finish off, the same will happen then. It's easy to pick the phone up to tell him what's going on.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Im outta quarantine and waiting to go off-shore now. So a new hotel. Thats full of UK workers in quarantine. :/ And some like me that are not. All the UK twats are having a laugh in the reception lounge, as close as the picture below. Twats.