Covid-19

Ratman

On 24/02/2020 at 07:20, Woodworks said:

A good page to see whats happening with it 

GISANDDATA.MAPS.ARCGIS.COM

This site is informative, lots of ways to view it  and if you click on the country in the l/h column it shows some graphs which can be changed from liner or log.. 
WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and...

Just now, The avantgardener said:

And I bet this pans out to be correct too.

Ive said before that this will be used to permanently increase tax and we'll welcome it with open arms, like when VAT was dropped to 15% from 17.5% and then raised to 20% and we never batted an eyelid. 

Speaking with my brother a few weeks ago I said its only a matter of time before Doctors have to start playing god and selection who gets ventilators or even beds and the old folk will lose out (rightly or wrongly) and he said it would never happen, it will be first come first served as all life is equal. Well its almost daily now we're seeing reports that this is now either the case or we're getting warned its gonna be the care real soon. And I dont know how to feel about that to be honest? One one hand it makes sense to let the old, who have already enjoyed a long life die in favour of someone younger (Ive mentioned the sacrifice the old folk in Japan made at Fukushima earlier for that very reason) On the other hand I cant help feeling we're being massively played here. 

28 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

And I bet this pans out to be correct too.

Maybe, he makes some well grounded points, however in the last minute of that, he says if by mid April the worldwide death toll of C19 isn’t at least 50-100k then it backs up what he said in the run up to that. Well death toll is around 42k (?) so in two weeks time mid April it could be on towards double that based on how it’s going now- so that slightly debunks his theory...

• Like 8