Parker pto botex crane pumps

MattyF

Give flowfit or approved hydraulics a call.
Got a new rotator for botex of approved at nearly 200quid less than Wilson's for identical thing, just give them a serial number and they can cross reference it for you or possibly give you a slightly higher flow unit should you want one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, aspenarb said:

Matty I think you should be checking out the crane hydraulics, no way should the back of the pump keep cracking like that. Must be a dead circuit in there somewhere, could be in the spool block or a knackered relief valve.

Bob

Yes it could be a jammed relief valve or even  a constricted return line but also consider that the bigger 3p pumps have a lower safe working pressure once you get above about 80ml/revolution which is why if you need to maintain 200bar and 100lite/min at 1500rpm you are better off with tandem 2p series.

• Like 2

Matty I think you should be checking out the crane hydraulics, no way should the back of the pump keep cracking like that. Must be a dead circuit in there somewhere, could be in the spool block or a knackered relief valve.

Bob

Thanks, I will get some one to check it out ,the relief valve was a pita a few years back , I could of messed it up further by playing with it or I have just knocked the pump reversing on full lock off the trailer draw bar putting in a fracture... which does not make sense as I recently had the whole lot moved in to a better position to prevent this.