Stihl FS 360 vs 410 - C

Midge

Is there much between these two strimmers? Used the 410 before and it's a good strimmer (would certainly be enough for any of my jobs) but as it's slightly more expensive, and further away to pick up, would I be just as better off getting a 360?

Cheers.

Edited by Midge

1 hour ago, Midge said:

Is there much between these two strimmers? Used the 410 before and it's a good strimmer (would certainly be enough for any of my jobs) but as it's slightly more expensive, and further away to pick up, would I be just as better off getting a 360?

Cheers.

I used to use a fs300 until it seized eventually ass it had been lacking in power for a while so then bought a fs360 and what a machine I put the autocut 46-2 strimmer head on it using stihl 2.7mm red round line and it cuts anything and everything been doing bits of overgrown orchards and bits of woodlands and it is incredible I reccomend it highly 

Jack 

• Thanks 1

Info on the website: So 460 is maybe best as same weight more power, but will probably get though a tank faster. I use a 360 alot and they are ok on bramble and smaller  blackthorn  and one tank lasts ages...

Would be nice to try the 460 though see what the he extra kW does.

FS 360 C-EM                             FS 410 C-EM                                         FS 460 C-EM
CO² ­g/kWh 808 840 865
Capacity ­cm3 37.7 41.6 45.6
Performance ­kW 1.7 2 2.2
Performance ­PS 2.3 2.7 3
Weight ­kg 8.5 8.5 8.5
Sound pressure level with mowing head ­dB(A) 99 101 101
Sound power level ­dB(A) 112 113 113
Vibration value, left with mowing head ­m/s2 2.5 2.4 2.5
Vibration value, right with metal tool ­m/s2 2 2 1.6
Sound pressure level with metal tool ­dB(A) 98 99 100
Vibration value, left with metal tool ­m/s2 2.2 2.3 1.9
Vibration value, right with mowing head ­m/s2 2.2 2.3 2.1