Opportunity in Brittany

Now then,

No rush but if you are considering a future move to France, anywhere within commuting distance of Rennes, I can help with work.

I could use another productive climber, self employed or on the books.

Ideally... a move here is best suited to a couple or family relocation because single males here often tend to be lonely and bored outside of work and a family unit is proven to be more stable.

Single males tend to cut and run after 3 months of Breton Winter.

A grasp of French would help you more than me but isn't a requirement, you'll pick it up as we go along.

I've been working here near Rennes since 2010 and my wife is an accountant and administrator, so is able to help with all things admin wise to help your settlement here.

Climate here is fairly dry with half the rainfall of the West of Brittany, with long hot Summers and cold 'dry' Winters but check the online stats for yourself.

Housing is less expensive, especially renting which I recommend you do until you are sure that France is for you.

Purchasing rural property can be very cheap but reflects the amount of work locally.

Food can be more expensive (no BOGOF offers here by law)

Workers restaurants at midday offer 3-4 courses for around 12 euros

Drinking at home is cheap, drinking out isn't, a pint 7euros+ and rural bars close at 7pm

France is generally considered a better place for bringing up younger kids who tend to absorb the language like sponges

Kids of early secondary school age will struggle and be put back a year but still profit from life here.

Excellent health system which isn't totally free but doesn't suffer the lack of funding of the NHS.

Take a look at our business on the web and visit us on Facebook.

www.franglaiselagage.com

Regards

Stuart Lee

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Now then,

No rush but if you are considering a future move to France, anywhere within commuting distance of Rennes, I can help with work.

I could use another productive climber, self employed or on the books.

Ideally... a move here is best suited to a couple or family relocation because single males here often tend to be lonely and bored outside of work and a family unit is proven to be more stable.

Single males tend to cut and run after 3 months of Breton Winter.

A grasp of French would help you more than me but isn't a requirement, you'll pick it up as we go along.

I've been working here near Rennes since 2010 and my wife is an accountant and administrator, so is able to help with all things admin wise to help your settlement here.

Climate here is fairly dry with half the rainfall of the West of Brittany, with long hot Summers and cold 'dry' Winters but check the online stats for yourself.

Housing is less expensive, especially renting which I recommend you do until you are sure that France is for you.

Purchasing rural property can be very cheap but reflects the amount of work locally.

Food can be more expensive (no BOGOF offers here by law)

Workers restaurants at midday offer 3-4 courses for around 12 euros

Drinking at home is cheap, drinking out isn't, a pint 7euros+ and rural bars close at 7pm

France is generally considered a better place for bringing up younger kids who tend to absorb the language like sponges

Kids of early secondary school age will struggle and be put back a year but still profit from life here.

Excellent health system which isn't totally free but doesn't suffer the lack of funding of the NHS.

Take a look at our business on the web and visit us on Facebook.

www.franglaiselagage.com

Regards

Stuart Lee

Workers restaurants at midday offer 3-4 courses for around 12 euros    NO FROGS LEGS FOR ME YUK

Edited by topchippyles