What do you use to store logs by the fire?

Rob_the_Sparky

I tend to stck them up on the hearth or in the coal bucket. Normaly I need to fetch more logs in in the morning so I keep my kindling uderneath the saw horse and brng that in at the same time.

My problem is I have a fire gueard still to keep the boys safer, so I can't really put in a basket or similar.. however I like the log store and I might have a thnk about that (got some decent boards in the garage I can use, plane them down, stain them and varnich and that cold be OK)

3 hours ago, Ratman said:

I tend to just stack by fire either side if i’m honest gary, but i do have my wood transportation and holding device in the same room at all times! emoji4.png shall get a pic posted for ya when i finish work and get back home. Heres a pic of the normal every day for ya for now, i just vacuum the excess up before i restock, same time as i’m vacuuming up excess bonio and the likes! emoji849.png

IMG_3579.jpg

Trust the dog to get the best spot ... gosh we're mugs ? ?

• Like 1