arb logs chipped

jose

Hi All

I have a customer that is after loads of arb logs chipped up. Its a mixture of old and new logs that need sorting.

Hes a little vague on the exact amounts but he says 2-3 days of chipping/ grinding it all up.

He wants to keep all the chip as it will be used on footpaths.

It would need a loader or digger to load onto the machine due to quantity and or amount. 

Its based in Reading, Berkshire.

I did chat to someone from here once before who had a whole tree chipper but was many years ago now and im afraid i lost your number.

If you want to pm me i can pass it along ( He is not into publicity !). After a rough price to give to him.

Many thanks

Never used these guys but seen them around Wokingham and I expect they have the kit you are looking for.

I also know they dump woodchip and have a log business (I asked if they had left over arb arisings) so an alternative arrangement might be for them to have the logs for firewood and supply chippings?  Just an idea, no idea if they want logs.  I have plenty of firewood logs from another local company so no need for more... 

Hi Guys

Thats the guy i spoke to! Kingwell.

I will have a word with him and see what he has to say.

Part of the timber is older and tbh probaly not worth anything as its be say out for some years. But who knows what route he will take. I am just trying to help put him in touch with a viable contact.

I know the other firm, tbh not looking to put another tree crew in there or else i may lose the work myself!

But thank you for the advise.

cheers