MS280 thoughts

xdcx

I've got a really good condition MS280 nearby. Not a saw I have come across before so I registered here to do some searching and think it has helped me make up my mind.... but thought it would be best to ask and see what people think either way!

From searching here and on Google I can see it was a bit of an odd-ball saw in terms of where it fitted in the range (10 year ago! oaft!). So it would appear that parts for the thing when it does need them will be a right pain and potentially not worth the drama.

Price is £280 which is an absolute no. I don't think the saw is worth anywhere near that figure despite how tidy it is. 
Sub £200 could tempt me though if I could get it for that. Or would you guys not bother with this hassle of a saw even at that price point?

The decision gets harder to justify really as there is a tidy 261c-m around also and I'd have one of those in a heartbeat. (£350ish asking).