APF 2020 who’s Going?

5 shires

1 hour ago, gary112 said:

You not got far to go to the show mate,you could pushbike that far?‍♂️

Ya not far for me Gary..bout 15 minutes...but I live the camping and having the late night get togethers...missed it last year As was working for arbortec for the 3 days and had to be on my best behaviour?might be doing just the Thursday this year but not sure yet...I have already got 2 day ticket and booked camping for the Friday and Saturday.???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Ya not far for me Gary..bout 15 minutes...but I live the camping and having the late night get togethers...missed it last year As was working for arbortec for the 3 days and had to be on my best behaviour?might be doing just the Thursday this year but not sure yet...I have already got 2 day ticket and booked camping for the Friday and Saturday.???

I,m not that much further up the road tbh,so i,ll try and make the effort this year

Yes it’s at Ragley 24th,25th & 26th camping is £18 per person per night and I think it’s £18 to get in per day...you can by 2 day tickets.

be good to see the pie eater he’s always good for a good discussion....on just about anything....think most of the old gang will be staying and camping on the Friday and Saturday.
He's a goodan. He was telling about an episode with a bell tent that you brought to the arb show and it not being the driest of evenings, you should put tents up sober!
  • Like 1

It’s just over an hours drive away from Nottingham so that’s not too far to travel and I would like to do the two nights camping as well. This would be the first arb conversation I would be going to, would the camping be electric hook up or not? and are the tents charged by size? 

One more question too ask, I guess the prices will be a little lower on many items that will be on sale.

it looks like you’ve got a newcomer on board?
cheers Paul Tomo 

Edited by Paul Tomo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Tomo said:

It’s just over an hours drive away from Nottingham so that’s not too far to travel and I would like to do the two nights camping as well. This would be the first arb conversation I would be going to, would the camping be electric hook up or not? and are the tents charged by size? 

One more question too ask, I guess the prices will be a little lower on many items that will be on sale.

it looks like you’ve got a newcomer on board?
cheers Paul Tomo 

33 minutes ago, IronMike said:

I’m gutted lads!

Just checked the calendar and I’m on holiday in (hopefully) sunny Cornwall that very week. So I’ll have to catch up with everyone in two years time ?

No electric hook ups Paul and no it’s £18 even if in a bin liner,as for lower prices no not really,years ago you could get some decent deals but it’s so cut throat now the deals you do get is minimal,I call a good deal 50% off be lucky if you get 10/15% now.best is to be just cheeky and ask for best price.

shame you can’t make it mike as the more the merrier and always good to catch up with guys who have posted reply’s and joined in conversations during the year,there is always the ARB SHOW in May????

On 17/01/2020 at 21:27, 5 shires said:

Yes it’s at Ragley 24th,25th & 26th camping is £18 per person per night and I think it’s £18 to get in per day...you can by 2 day tickets.

be good to see the pie eater he’s always good for a good discussion....on just about anything....think most of the old gang will be staying and camping on the Friday and Saturday.

Il be there but i need my creature comforts nowadays so no camping?

• Like 1