APF 2020 who’s Going?

5 shires

21 minutes ago, Paul Tomo said:

I’ll see whether I can get down sounds like fun.

What you need to do tomo is put the word about or even post something on here asking who might be going from near you and bung them some fuel money and grab a lift,obviously if you thinking of staying down you need to find someone who is aswell or if just for the day which is more likely?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5 shires said:

What you need to do tomo is put the word about or even post something on here asking who might be going from near you and bung them some fuel money and grab a lift,obviously if you thinking of staying down you need to find someone who is aswell or if just for the day which is more likely?

You not got far to go to the show mate,you could pushbike that far?‍♂️

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paul Tomo said:

Is it at Ragley Hall?

Think so, yeah. Not sure how many trees are left on the demo circuit though, it was looking a bit threadbare last time around!

I’ll be there with my lads - a mate usually organises a bus so we can all have a drink. Not the height of professionalism but it’s a works day out on me so calls for a few scoops!

8 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Think so, yeah. Not sure how many trees are left on the demo circuit though, it was looking a bit threadbare last time around!

I’ll be there with my lads - a mate usually organises a bus so we can all have a drink. Not the height of professionalism but it’s a works day out on me so calls for a few scoops!

Seem to recall there’s no demo circuit this year

Got it booked off work now. Not sure which days I'll be there yet. Pie Eater Pete came in the shop so asked him, he's tempted so might jump on with him. I might have to go down and represent the shop though and chat with important people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Tomo said:

Is it at Ragley Hall?

30 minutes ago, gand said:

Got it booked off work now. Not sure which days I'll be there yet. Pie Eater Pete came in the shop so asked him, he's tempted so might jump on with him. I might have to go down and represent the shop though and chat with important people

Yes it’s at Ragley 24th,25th & 26th camping is £18 per person per night and I think it’s £18 to get in per day...you can by 2 day tickets.

be good to see the pie eater he’s always good for a good discussion....on just about anything....think most of the old gang will be staying and camping on the Friday and Saturday.

• Like 1