Stolen Transit Nuneaton Area

TIMON

White transit tipper stolen last night from the Nuneaton area.

NA14 XUD

Gutted. Almost a year to the day when one got nicked last year.

Locked and immobilised. Happened between 9-11pm.

We’re definitely being targeted.

13 minutes ago, TIMON said:

NA14 XUD

And so it goes on,feel for ya Timon,its become an everyday thing now,police wont be interested either:thumbdown:

• 2 months later...
For the future I would use a Disk lok, the one that covers the complete steering wheel, a few years ago I lost the key, tried drilling lock/surround and failed...metal is hardened....luckily found the key before serious damage was done...

That’s what I’ve got on the car. We don’t keep any trucks here now.

On 07/01/2020 at 08:00, TIMON said:

NA14 XUD

Bastards...shame five o didn’t pull them over and ask why they were out and we’re had they come from and going.iam thinking if that was you or I we would have been pulled..these thieving gits just seem to get away with it.dont bet on it being stripped Timon...could just have a shit respray and used for work...it’s a tipper after all and not standard flatbed..any distinguishing marks or anything that can be recognised by yourself?

Bastards...shame five o didn’t pull them over and ask why they were out and we’re had they come from and going.iam thinking if that was you or I we would have been pulled..these thieving gits just seem to get away with it.dont bet on it being stripped Timon...could just have a shit respray and used for work...it’s a tipper after all and not standard flatbed..any distinguishing marks or anything that can be recognised by yourself?

It happened back in January.. couple of days before we lost a mini bus from another site.
It got found a couple of days later completely stripped.
Really affecting our fleet insurance.

14 minutes ago, TIMON said:

It happened back in January.. couple of days before we lost a mini bus from another site.
It got found a couple of days later completely stripped.
Really affecting our fleet insurance.

O ok thought was recent I didn’t see the date on top...not sure how I picked up on that unless someone just commented?still shit and yes you could be right it may be stripped by now but as said I would guess been used for jobs..more money in it and they wouldn’t get stopped.

• Like 1