When someone else gets the work..

William Clifford

23 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The biggest problem with PCs is that they are full of clueless twats that have absolutely no idea what they should, could or must be doing to satisfy scrutiny and accountability for public funds.  That's why they end up with clowns doing shoddy work.

Don't hold back now Kev, tell us how you really feel! :cussing::awink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/01/2020 at 18:40, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Spot on!

The biggest problem with PCs is that they are full of clueless twats that have absolutely no idea what they should, could or must be doing to satisfy scrutiny and accountability for public funds.  That's why they end up with clowns doing shoddy work.

Quick post script - not suggesting that might be yourself of course!  Quite the opposite.  There should be more 'hands on' types that know their way around the job, the spec AND the tender process.

That isn't strictly true MrJohnson, there are plenty of good people who are PC's, past and present. Didn't you once tell me, "I'd be better off in the tent pissing out rather than outside the tent pissing in".?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

That isn't strictly true MrJohnson, there are plenty of good people who are PC's, past and present. Didn't you once tell me, "I'd be better off in the tent pissing out rather than outside the tent pissing in".?

It's possible I may have said something like that at some point in the past me 'ole scrambled eggmeister....

But it certainly doesn't ring true for PCs (in my experience)

It's much more fun being outside the tent (free from the shackles of the code of conduct and therefore able to speak freely) pissing over it.... 

• Like 1