Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nath

Imagine a world - tree related

Recommended Posts

Where colleges focused on training top tree surgeons, rather than focusing on pass rates.

Where only 10% of students(if that) made the grade and found themselves out in the workplace doing tree work, whilst the other 90% eventually found themselves in a job more suited to them.

 

Your turn!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine a world where...

  1. Local authorities received adequate funding to properly 'protect and enhance' the local canopy cover 
  2. The importance of trees in the urban environment was actually recognised by everyone, from the serving Government right down to the average landowner
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.