What Have You Brought Yourself For Xmas?

5 shires

Plenty of spares till you get used to it! The standoff guides are useful but I think the kit comes with one. 

Consumables are much cheaper from China on eBay. You can get extended nozzles which are handy for tight spaces. I also use conical extended nozzles drilled out to 2mm for plasma gouging but thats probably asking too much of a 30 amp set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1578058222.569749.thumb.jpg.dc8d63f90c37ad39f8f231d2ad4c9b27.jpg

[emoji319][emoji1335] Prezzies!!!!

Trying to get in line with the new (ish) W@h regs.

Items bought:

1x Petzl Sequoia SRT 2019 harness with 2x bridges attached.

2x Petzl micro swivels located on both bridges.

2x 8mm Ocean Polyester e2e hitch cord.

1x Rope Wrench

1x phlotich pulley (2 but waiting on another one)

1x Pantin (left foot)

2x Camp cambium Savers.

• Like 2

On 03/01/2020 at 13:34, Jake Andrews said:

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1578058222.569749.thumb.jpg.dc8d63f90c37ad39f8f231d2ad4c9b27.jpg

emoji319.pngemoji1335.png Prezzies!!!!

Trying to get in line with the new (ish) W@h regs.

Items bought:

1x Petzl Sequoia SRT 2019 harness with 2x bridges attached.

2x Petzl micro swivels located on both bridges.

2x 8mm Ocean Polyester e2e hitch cord.

1x Rope Wrench

1x phlotich pulley (2 but waiting on another one)

1x Pantin (left foot)

2x Camp cambium Savers.

Nice posh set up Jake,did you put the 2 petzl swivels on your? Do you use a Zizi Zag? If so it already has and inbuilt swivel...I do like the micro swivels they do now though such great engineering on climbing gear now.all looks very nice?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, silky fox said:

The original 160⁰T soon became my favourite pruning saw so I,ve just bought myself the new 161T.Which is even better!

20200106_082214.jpeg

Very nice silkster...I will wait till Arb Show and see what deals I can get,bout time dipped my toe into battery saw technology.

• Like 1

Nice posh set up Jake,did you put the 2 petzl swivels on your? Do you use a Zizi Zag? If so it already has and inbuilt swivel...I do like the micro swivels they do now though such great engineering on climbing gear now.all looks very nice[emoji106]

Thanks.
Yeh put the swivels on myself. They slide straight onto the bridges so easy enough. No, I don’t climb on the zigzag. Always fancied one but price tag has put me off. I certainly won’t get one in a hurry now as I think I would prefer 2 of the same systems so £400 plus is a little pricey for 2 zigzags. I’ll stick with the RW and hitches for now and see how I get on.

3 hours ago, Jake Andrews said:

Thanks.
Yeh put the swivels on myself. They slide straight onto the bridges so easy enough. No, I don’t climb on the zigzag. Always fancied one but price tag has put me off. I certainly won’t get one in a hurry now as I think I would prefer 2 of the same systems so £400 plus is a little pricey for 2 zigzags. I’ll stick with the RW and hitches for now and see how I get on.

You need to get on the zigzags buddy...good second hand ones on eBay I got one just before Xmas including the karabiners £140 for my secondary climbing set up and may use for double rope set up.

789C609E-B0FF-4FEC-8710-9C712068617E.thumb.jpeg.26c4dfb47b2683540432b280bb64a20a.jpeg

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 1