Monkey Beaver Harness?

tim361

Thank you tool nut. Was what I was after. I’ve got a 2019 sequoia, it’s pretty comfortable but pinches my legs and squashed my balls. Seems not matter how I adjust it I can make it better but not get rid of it. So I’m just looking at options for harnesses that are more comfortable.  
My sister lives in the states so i can get it sent to her and she can bring it back so can save on all the shipping and import duty. 

Thank you tool nut. Was what I was after. I’ve got a 2019 sequoia, it’s pretty comfortable but pinches my legs and squashed my balls. Seems not matter how I adjust it I can make it better but not get rid of it. So I’m just looking at options for harnesses that are more comfortable.  

My sister lives in the states so i can get it sent to her and she can bring it back so can save on all the shipping and import duty. 

No problem, glad to be of some assistance. I hung out of the older version of the Sequoia in my local suppliers once, It was cutting me in half from the off. I never liked the look of those plastic clips for the leg loops and waist band. The newer one looks a bit better though. If one could combine the best bits of the T.M and the M.B one would have the perfect harness.

• 3 years later...
On 17/12/2019 at 15:49, shillo said:

ive just bought one, didn't want to spend out on another tree motion due to massive price hike so I got stung on monkey beaver harness instead, import duties were not taken into my calculation! anyway I do really like it and I think it is more comfortable than the tree motion, and as one of the reviewers on YouTube said ''its like having Gods own hands caressing your buttocks!" the only place I find a bit of 'digging in' is on the backs of my legs but that is due to my sip trousers and the little ventilation zips rubbing.

I just got my 2.0 and it was the best upgrade I've done to date. I had the notch sentinel and it was digging into my hips so bad that is left bruises. 2.0 is the best saddle out there in my opinion. Super comfortable and adjustable. 

• 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, tim361 said:

Got one about a month ago. Replaced my sequoia, Just wasn’t comfortable in it. MB harness is really comfortable but quite a big harness, really like it. Even with my sister bringing it back for me worked out quite expensive. 

I guess its more suited to the big spiking sessions the USA boys get into vs reducing a spindly multistem ash then.

I'm very tempted by one, but I don't hate my sequoia. its a good harness, just theres a few things i don't rate on it (petzl that is)