Trainee Arb. Consultant position available (Newmarket, Suffolk)

Ligna Consultancy

I think all the responses to the original post have value in there own right,but if you read the full criteria which they are looking for it goes far and above what a novice and or trainee is capable of doing from the get go(yes I here you when you say in a number of years he or she may be up to speed).

consultancy work of any kind is bast on qualifications and or years of experience and I think if they up’d the anti they may get someone more suitable more close to what they  are looking for.

i for one hope to go into something similar when i’am unable to climb and or do a hard days cutting/chipping etc to how I normally can do,when the body tells you enough is enough the obvious path to take is consultancy work either trees and or ecology.

i hope they do find someone suitable as i’am sure it’s a great career path to take.

• Like 1