Ranger Adblue Issues?

PeteB

I'm told that the measurements are based on the three levels, 33%, 66% and 99%. The computer basis usage on driving style and prophesies when you need to fill up. The first trigger might read 1500 mile and count down depending on style etc. When you refill it, it will recalibrate itself. Ford say it is an 18ltr device but regularly put 20 LTRs in! My driving style is usually long trips on the cruise control and towing so classed as heavy. Several people have told me that "the wrong arbour" is bullshine!

Update! I had been using the wrong grade of Adblue! Bless me for buying the stuff off forecourts! The tank won't seal now they had it out and Ford warranty doesn't cover this so we are having a row with the Ford Relationship people. 

In addition to this, I got use our old 63 plate with 115k on the clock. That ate the turbo on the way to a demo at lunchtime today. I'm still sat in Knutsford Services while the sort a truck to take me to the factory to drop it off and get to go home in a van! They did move me some three miles so I got coffee and toilet mind........ 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, PeteB said:

Update! I had been using the wrong grade of Adblue! Bless me for buying the stuff off forecourts! The tank won't seal now they had it out and Ford warranty doesn't cover this so we are having a row with the Ford Relationship people. 

In addition to this, I got use our old 63 plate with 115k on the clock. That ate the turbo on the way to a demo at lunchtime today. I'm still sat in Knutsford Services while the sort a truck to take me to the factory to drop it off and get to go home in a van! They did move me some three miles so I got coffee and toilet mind........ 

And you continue to buy Ford's because.............?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, PeteB said:

That's a bad day at the office Pete, whichever recovery company have had you sat at Knutsford from lunchtime until now?

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Considering one of the AA's biggest contractors are based in Stoke, and have vehicles that could easily recover a truck and chipper that is piss poor.

I am starting to really wonder about the AA.

They can’t rescue cars......

.....they can’t keep the HSE at bay.....

.....they haven’t curbed my drinking for me.

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3