Opico Skidster or sherpa mini loaders

swinny

I've got an opico skidster with a timber grab   , handy little machine, but rips up grass if your too hashy , plan to put a diesel engine in it at some point , not too good on ground clearance and can get bogged down  on soft stuff,  but very handy and fast on the right job , lifts to a decent height too 

On 29/11/2019 at 22:23, Joe d said:

I've got an opico skidster with a timber grab   , handy little machine, but rips up grass if your too hashy , plan to put a diesel engine in it at some point , not too good on ground clearance and can get bogged down  on soft stuff,  but very handy and fast on the right job , lifts to a decent height too 

What sort of weight will it lift and how wide are they?

On 29/11/2019 at 22:26, woody paul said:

Don't run 1 but did contemplate buy a couple of years ago but landed up buying a Tobroco Giant 204 because it fitted in better with work I do.

Tobroco do a skid steer which is a Opico on steroids. 

Fancy something that can load a trailer and back of truck. Get a 12-6 ifor tipper or dropside and still have room for a load and the machine to go on. Anything bigger I'd just take the massey

Edited by swinny

9 minutes ago, dumper said:

You can always look at kanga or the avant skid steer this has extending boom 

The Avant is a longer machine also a bit of a knack needed to drive them as both joy stick controls do loader and drive its a bit like tapping you head and rubbing tummy.