Risk Assessment and Job Spec Sheet

JonnyRFT

This is a really useful document.

Am I able to add variables in the coding sheet so it shows in the main document?

Is there a way to add more space in the main sheet? For example, if I need all 4 bits of traffic management but there are only 2 drop down spaces.

Edited by seany g
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, seany g said:

This is a really useful document.

Am I able to add variables in the coding sheet so it shows in the main document?

Is there a way to add more space in the main sheet? For example, if I need all 4 bits of traffic management but there are only 2 drop down spaces.

Cheers Seany,

All you’ll need to do is type in whatever traffic management you need on the coding sheet below or next to what’s already there. 

Then go back to the main sheet, select the cell that holds the drop down menu for traffic management, select “data” at the top of the page menu, then “data validation”, then where it says ”source” click in that space and it should take you back to the coding sheet with the current options selected. 

Then hold ctrl and click on your new inputs for your TM until every one for traffic management is selected. Press ok and check it works.

If I’ve not left enough space for you to add them on the coding sheet then let me know and I’ll expand all the categories and re-upload.

If that explanation is confusing then just shoot me a message and I’ll add them in for you.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
I suppose this will run for a while, I was asked to supply a  Covid 19 Self Certification Form before entering a commercial premises. Does anyone have a template or know what this involves?

Bob
Sounds a bit like the "no I haven't been sick in the last 48 hours" forms you have to fill in food factories. Presumably a form which says neither you nor anyone in your household is showing symptoms?

On 31/01/2020 at 19:59, JonnyRFT said:

Cheers Seany,

All you’ll need to do is type in whatever traffic management you need on the coding sheet below or next to what’s already there. 

Then go back to the main sheet, select the cell that holds the drop down menu for traffic management, select “data” at the top of the page menu, then “data validation”, then where it says ”source” click in that space and it should take you back to the coding sheet with the current options selected. 

Then hold ctrl and click on your new inputs for your TM until every one for traffic management is selected. Press ok and check it works.

If I’ve not left enough space for you to add them on the coding sheet then let me know and I’ll expand all the categories and re-upload.

If that explanation is confusing then just shoot me a message and I’ll add them in for you.

Good effort mate, will trial it tomorrow,  k

11 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:
14 hours ago, aspenarb said:
I suppose this will run for a while, I was asked to supply a  Covid 19 Self Certification Form before entering a commercial premises. Does anyone have a template or know what this involves?

Bob

Sounds a bit like the "no I haven't been sick in the last 48 hours" forms you have to fill in food factories. Presumably a form which says neither you nor anyone in your household is showing symptoms?

Basically that's all the hospital did when  i went to donate blood last month.  It's not a proof and it's on yr honour system anyway,  K