Roland Heming Forest & Arb Ltd

Paul Tomo

I would like to say a big thanks to Roland Heming for a brilliant time down at Fox Ridge in Motcombe Dorset while successfully completing 3 arborist courses. The first course I did was the City & Guilds NPTC level 2 Tree Climbing & Rescue. The second course was the NPTC Aerial Tree Cutting and the third and final course was the City & Guilds NPTC level 3 Aerial Tree Pruning.

I would also like to say a big thanks to Instructor Jamie Whitworth for his professional way of teaching and how to pass on the information needed for each course I was on. I would also like to thank Martin the assessor in making is instructions very clear and understandable in what he wanted for the assessment.

Rolands set-up and course facilities at Fox ridge is 100% you don't need for anything, everything is at hand and also Roland, Jamie and Martin will go out their way to make you feel most welcome.

I'm so glad that I did my courses with Roland Heming and I will be going back next year to do 2 more courses with these professional guys, well worth the money and well worth the trip down to Motcombe Dorset. This is a short video I thought I'd add.

Many thanks to Roland, Jamie & Martin  

• 4 weeks later...