Should a referendum on Scottish independence only include people living in Scotland?

Baldbloke

10 minutes ago, Larch Dark said:

Good, we we can all agree you've said something a bit silly with nothing to back yourself up with.

Who is this 'we we' you're talking about? You've literally just jointed up and have a grand total of 7 posts to your name. So I have no interest in the slightest in getting into a debate with you, especially with comments as retarded as your opening one to me. 

If others fancy replying to you then great, but till then piss off as I'll not be indulging you any further. :) 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Who is this 'we' you're talking about? You've literally just jointed up and have a grand total of 7 posts to your name. So I have no interest in the slightest in getting into a debate with you, especially with comments as retarded as your opening one to me. 

If others fancy replying to you then great, but till then piss off as I'll not be indulging you any further. :) 

I'm someone who's read this thread, saw you write some nonsense, and called you out on it. 

If my post number credentials is the only excuse you have against replying to me then it's clear you have absolutely nothing to back up your argument, and to everyone else here.

There really is nothing worse than someone spouting rubbish who can't explain themselves.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Who is this 'we we' you're talking about? You've literally just jointed up and have a grand total of 7 posts to your name. So I have no interest in the slightest in getting into a debate with you, especially with comments as retarded as your opening one to me. 

Easy Andy me old mucker .  Give the lad a chance matey . ?

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Don't be a Prima Donna,  you big tart!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Larch Dark said:

The wicked wit of ... Andy

Coming soon to Arbtalk

Thing is Andy got stick from some quarters early on in his membership just because he worked on the rigs and not in the woods .  I stuck up for him and got some stick for it  like " I would expect better from you stubby "  etc etc .  Maybe he has had a sherbet or two !  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Thing is Andy got stick from some quarters early on in his membership just because he worked on the rigs and not in the woods .  I stuck up for him and got some stick for it  like " I would expect better from you stubby "  etc etc .  Maybe he has had a sherbet or two !  ?

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I've taken a shine to him recently, good responses well thought out and debated. This is almost back to the old Andy, not pleasant to witness I'm afraid.  Must be on the blob this week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

I've taken a shine to him recently, good responses well thought out and debated. This is almost back to the old Andy, not pleasant to witness I'm afraid.  Must be on the blob this week.

That must be it ! ?