Rough Hewn

Arb scam artist

3 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

I was really lucky, I'd been lending him kit as well.
Only lost £200 which is nothing.

You've got to be a total twat to take advantage of someone who thinks that they are helping you out, lending kit. But then again these barstewards have zero morals or ethics at all. Their only concern is to themselves to the detriment of everyone else. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

I was really lucky, I'd been lending him kit as well.
Only lost £200 which is nothing.
Owes my climber mate £1700.
And there's a whole bunch of guys from Liverpool he owes £1000's.

Not seen him in our shop thankfully. What was he up to?

• Like 1

Not good. But funnily enough a few years back, I was knobbled for 500 quid by a twat off here..... So was another lad and another guy had him in court for a few grand. Pretty sure at the time I wasn't allowed to name and shame the prick.... Was a bit miffed like. We got him banned in the end fortunately

• Like 3

When I heard he'd done a runner, I thought he'd just messed up.
Sh*t happens.
No worries.
It was only when I was sent the link to NZ did the penny drop.
He's a criminal con artist.
I believed him.
Seemed like most arb types.
Didn't see it coming.
All a bit sad really.

• Like 3

He’s obviously just very good at what he does, it’s not your fault you didn’t see it coming. I think or hope a lot of us have been in that position where you try and help them out physically or lending kit, and getting bitten on the arse buy them , I’m a sucker for trying to help people out , not for anything in return and would hope one day if I’m in that position someone would help me. This evil piece of work unfortunately prays on on these types and clearly doesn’t see the bigger picture. Very sad.

• Like 6

i worked with him for a number of years at a firm in the midlands and he was fine but when he went to Sweden he got into trouble. he always had a dodger streak but his bad business decisions led him to being a crook. He owes me over £3500!

• Sad 1