Log Carrier Bag

Billhook

3 hours ago, Witterings said:

Might get myself one of these whilst they're on offer ? 

WWW.FIREPLACEPRODUCTS.CO.UK

Fireplace Products a premium UK outlet of stoves, fires, fireplaces and chimney liners. Offering more wood burning stoves than anyone else with...

Get two of them as they are so cheap with that special offer, wtf £807?

I would be interested to see how these bags hold up after a few months of daily use.

Not stylish, but I use these mini bulk bags to bring the logs in as you can get a good number in. I have several for general log carrying duties, such carrying fresh logs from our woodland to the log pile.

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Shop Silverline 497227 450 x 450 x 450 mm Mini Bulk Bag. Free delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more.

Bag arrived today and is perfect for my needs

Used to take a bundle in my arms from the one ton potato box to the wicker basket and not only cover myself with dust and log debris but also only manage a quarter of what this carrier can carry.

It lays quite flat in the big box and therefore can take slightly longer or awkward shaped pieces 

The coal scuttle has the branch loggings on the right, the new carrier in the middle and the wicker basket on the left

I cannot emphasise enough the beauty of the loggings not only for starting a fire but for running smaller stoves. They last much longer than you think they will.

They are mainly Ash and Sycamore loggings.

DF1A9D68-4C96-411F-AE20-44C5B0B8F62A.jpeg

40 minutes ago, daveatdave said:

I also use ikea bags had them about 6 years the odd hole is patched up with gaffa tape 

I found one abandoned at an airport and nabbed it and stuck it in my bag (we were struggling for room) whilst my family took the mikey out of me  ... went to try and find it the other day and guess what ... can't of been that embarassing as my daughter took it to Universirty with her!!!!