Erbauer Power Tools

Steve Bullman

I think I was looking at the Einhell range in Wickes today actually. Read a couple of bad reviews though on my phone while I was in the shop. I try not to take too much notice to reviews on the whole, but it does kinda put you off if you know no better. I will have another look at them.

Get yourself signed up for Wickes

Trade pro 10% off everything both in store and online. Easy enough to sign up instore.

Bloody autocorrect again!

1 hour ago, Steve Bullman said:

He uses them professionally?

Id imagine an angle grinder is more demanding than a drill, so if they got that right then hopefully the rest of the range is pretty good 

Yes he uses them professionally, he won't buy high end gear because of the shit atmosphere we sometimes work in. He's been using them for a few years and is happy with them. He would be the first to moan if they weren't any good having been an engineer all his life.

• Like 1