sawpod

carlos

20 hours ago, Wonky said:

I was going to reply earlier. But.... I’ve seen the replies now 🤔

🤣🤣🤣

ive know many fellers that love to mince (strutting there stuff, in high heals, or any other boots, biker or chainsaw they don’t care) and they will admit it., after all you know I live in Brighton 😉

btw if the guy is straight, and going into coop or what ever...he could just be on the pull for a young lady, who wants some tough guy that swings in trees 🙈😂😂😂

Full of em down there those bender types 

2 minutes ago, Retired Climber said:

It's a slippery slope. Before you know it you'll find yourself lacking an intelligent response to any given argument, and resort to simply telling people they are 'woke'. It's already happened to @skyhuck, make sure you're not next. 

Thank you for your sage advice, Oh Pompous One.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Retired Climber said:

The irony of you not having an adequate grasp of English to realise how funny that is, is comedy gold. 

You come across most of the time with the sense of humour of a tin of spam but glad something has amused you old man. 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 1

On 19/04/2021 at 09:30, MattyF said:

I haven’t used a silky since they started making decent light weight saws...

I've never really used one. I did get one way back when I first started coming on here, just cause everyone seemed to go on about them.

Never got on with it. 

They’re impressive cutting tools, no doubt.

But I have never used one either, there was a period around 10 years ago when they were de rigueur, when I said I’d never used one it was met with disbelief.

As others have said, the lightweight and battery chainsaws seem to have filled the gap to a certain extent.

I used to see an awful lot of injured hands and fingers due to silky cuts as well.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 3