What is it?

eggsarascal

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

What? My house is worth more than your house is not swinging dicks?

You’re clearly getting to emotionally invested now Eggy. Next you’ll be telling us what you earned this week traveling 1000 miles to fix pumps....

Never said that, you're making it up as you go a long. Servicing/routine maintence doesn't involve fixing anything. Like I said earlier you've more spin than Alastair Campball.

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Never said that, you're making it up as you go a long.

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

I sold a place in Suffolk that would buy that pile you've got up there and still have ready money to spare.

Eggy Eggy Eggy, do keep up.

Anyway, looks like you've been caught bonny and no mistake. :D I knew I seen you posting about living in a Caravan. So which is it? Flipping Country Manors or dossing on a building site? If I mind right you where turfed off no long after too. :D 

Next you'll spin this as getting me all knotted up again or some other nonsense. :D 

Andy and eggsy aside...,
An observation...
The more intelligent you are, the more you should earn. This premise fascinates me.
It's a superiority complex.
See it all the time.
Doctors,business men, lawyers etc
If we are all equal humans, why would intelligence matter?
Whether you're a bin man or doctor, a days work is a days work.
[emoji848]

• Like 2

7 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Eggy Eggy Eggy, do keep up.

Anyway, looks like you've been caught bonny and no mistake. :D I knew I seen you posting about living in a Caravan. So which is it? Flipping Country Manors or dossing on a building site? If I mind right you where turfed off no long after too. :D 

Next you'll spin this as getting me all knotted up again or some other nonsense. :D 

I've not been living in a caravan on any building site and I did sell a house,  (well it was a bungalow actually) in the countryside, and I was not turfed off anywhere so, I'm afraid I've not been caught out. You'd need to get up a lot earlier in the morning to do that.

If you don't believe me ask any of the 'real' people from this forum who know me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rough Hewn said:

Andy and eggsy aside...,
An observation...
The more intelligent you are, the more you should earn. This premise fascinates me.
It's a superiority complex.
See it all the time.
Doctors,business men, lawyers etc
If we are all equal humans, why would intelligence matter?
Whether you're a bin man or doctor, a days work is a days work.
emoji848.png

Are you really trying to equate a bin man and a doctors salary? I’m reasonably sure that no one dies if a bin isn’t emptied properly if the bin man had one to few the day before and forgets it. A brain surgeon on the other hand.....

maybe you have an inferiority complex....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

Are you really trying to equate a bin man and a doctors salary?

I didn't read it as that; there is a vast range of skills and intelligence and everyone settles into the niche that fits them. The most intelligent are not necessarily the most astute or cunning so no reason they should become richest.

Everybody has to live no matter their skill levels.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I didn't read it as that; there is a vast range of skills and intelligence and everyone settles into the niche that fits them. The most intelligent are not necessarily the most astute or cunning so no reason they should become richest.

Everybody has to live no matter their skill levels.

I agree 

that’s how I read it. “A days  work is a days work” 

my thoughts are everyone has a skill, something they are good at. They need to channel that skill into getting the best out of it. No one else can do that for them.

the way it read to me is communistic which doesn’t work for obvious reasons

just to add Saul is saying he goes out the £400 a day (some costs accepted) that’s decent money up there with doctors etc

Edited by Richard 1234

I’m reasonably sure that no one dies if a bin isn’t emptied properly

Imagine if bin men went on strike.  Alot more vital job for society than the majority of other jobs. Not saying bin men should get then same a doctors but they are provided a vital service.

As an example:

Wage differences  have skyrocketed   CEO to workers. CEO now get above 200 times more pay than bottom rung, back in 1965 it was 20 times.

09-24-2013-snapshot-ceopay1.png&w=948&h=

CEO is the extreme example of how the whole  pay scales has changed across all jobs within comapanies and public sector organizations.

NHS & council management consultants for example.