What is it?

eggsarascal

1 hour ago, Gary Prentice said:

How do you do that? Go back through thirteen months of posts to find what you're looking for?

My missus is like that in a disagreement, she'll move heaven and earth, waste endless time and energy, just to prove that she's right or to make a point. :lol:

It was me it took 2 mins on the search thing. He said my memory wasn’t working I knew it was. I was booking a doctors appointment if i didn’t find it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

And you have a severe case of memory loss.  Just to remind you. :D Its comedy gold, it really is. 

89CDCD15-C950-42BA-92FC-7DE8C161F05E.thumb.png.aee4691960773504575a3dc2d803edda.png

Richard actually found it and posted it last night. I just thought I’d add it again today it’s so damn funny. ?

Eggs really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Just been reading through this thread and i reckon Trigger Andy has caught Eggs out good and proper on this one wouldn,t you say:lol:

• Like 1

Who cares?
Both decent chaps.
Andy seems bit tetchy, probably working too much.
[emoji106]

I’ve no done a stroke since the first of October. ?

I’ll no do a day again till December at the earliest.

Not tetchy in the slightest, Eggy has a Hard-on for me and it’s quite funny. Re-read the thread if you wish. I made comments related to the thread and Eggy gets all personal and starts throwing unwarranted insults around.

But still, it’s all fun and games especially when he gets caught out so Bonny. [emoji23]

19 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

I’ve no done a stroke since the first of October. ?

I’ll no do a day again till December at the earliest.

Not tetchy in the slightest, Eggy has a Hard-on for me and it’s quite funny. Re-read the thread if you wish. I made comments related to the thread and Eggy gets all personal and starts throwing unwarranted insults around.

But still, it’s all fun and games especially when he gets caught out so Bonny. emoji23.png

How come you not worked since October Andy ?

How come you not worked since October Andy ?

Off-period is 4 weeks. Then on holiday my back started playing up. Could not walk or even turn over in bed. Called the works health insurance got an MRI scan booked and now heading over to Oslo for some treatment. Work says take as long off as it takes. [emoji16]

I’m moving around ok again but will just head over to Oslo and see what they say. Might go to work again this year, might not. ?

The Norwegian government pay full wages and also 10 days a month off-shore bonus as long as I have a sick note.
  • Like 2

Off-period is 4 weeks. Then on holiday my back started playing up. Could not walk or even turn over in bed. Called the works health insurance got an MRI scan booked and now heading over to Oslo for some treatment. Work says take as long off as it takes. emoji16.png

I’m moving around ok again but will just head over to Oslo and see what they say. Might go to work again this year, might not. ?

The Norwegian government pay full wages and also 10 days a month off-shore bonus as long as I have a sick note.

Speedy recovery bud .

• Like 1