What is it?

eggsarascal

Who lives in a caravan?

Moving up in the world are we? The pump business must be booming.

And no, I don’t think all people left of centre are morons. That accolade is shared equally by the left and the right. There are a few notable lefties here whom I consider intelligent, you’re just not one of them.

9 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Moving up in the world are we? The pump business must be booming.

And no, I don’t think all people left of centre are morons. That accolade is shared equally by the left and the right. There are a few notable lefties here whom I consider intelligent, you’re just not one of them.

Moving up in the world! I sold a place in Suffolk that would buy that pile you've got up there and still have ready money to spare.

So, I'll ask you again who lives, or has lived in a caravan in recent years?

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Moving up in the world! I sold a place in Suffolk that would buy that pile you've got up there and still have ready money to spare.

So, I'll ask you again who lives, or has lived in a caravan in recent years?

I was under the impression you lived in a motor home type thing in someone’s work yard. I must have misunderstand too

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Woop woop! Now we’re really swinging dicks!

Not really I've asked you this evening to answer some questions, you haven't been able to, or have chosen not to. Now, back to who's been living in a caravan, can you give us an answer please?

4 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

I was under the impression you lived in a motor home type thing in someone’s work yard. I must have misunderstand too

You must have, if you want to check me out on the electrol roll I'll pm you my home address here in Sudbury.

Not really I've asked you this evening to answer some questions, you haven't been able to, or have chosen not to. Now, back to who's been living in a caravan, can you give us an answer please?

What? My house is worth more than your house is not swinging dicks?

You’re clearly getting to emotionally invested now Eggy. Next you’ll be telling us what you earned this week traveling 1000 miles to fix pumps....