CE compliant SRT

Unless I've got this wrong, it seems only the rope wrench is CE compliant and available in the UK, even though it seems people are using unicenders, hitch hikers etc in the UK and Europe. Why are these other options not available. Is the market not considered large enough to warrant getting them CE certified? Seems strange considering it covers the whole of Europe as well as this country. Is there any likelihood in the near future of other options being introduced in the UK?

I had a look at it jackrs1. The chicane/ zigzag seems to be a mechanical copy of the rope runner, and Petzl obviously deemed it worthwhile marketing Europe.  Other devices seem a bit more compact and just wondering why they're not available. Not big enough market or not considered "safe" enough?

From what I’ve seen, other devices (rope runner, Akimbo etc) seem much more popular in the USA and as they don’t have to be ce marked for over there I can see why they wouldn’t be in any rush to make them available to a much smaller market ? zz & chicane is ce marked, do you need it to be ce marked for your employer? 

I work for myself Treetom15, so it's to satisfy Mr Loler more than anything. I imagine if something failed on your kit if you were climbing on a non-certified bit of equipment, even if it wasn't the srt device at fault the insurance cover would wriggle out of any liability.  And I would have thought Europe was as big a market as the USA.

There hardly going to prosecute you for forcing yourself to climb on your own equipment

Well that applies to pretty much every freelance climber and small business? I don't think prosecution was ever on the cards, but a personal injury claim could easily be turned down ,but for the sake of £100 or so a year I don't  have to argue the toss with a claims assessor should the worst happen. As I understand it Loler is a workplace regulation, regardless of your status within the workplace and getting kit Lolered is hardly a biggie. Anyway, my original point wasn't about getting kit lolered, it was about the reason why the other srt devices aren't available here. I'm getting the impression it's a taboo subject!