ISEKI TPC15

Taff855

I have wet ground (covered with young trees and reeds about 1m high and really thick clumps) and need to get in to get my logs out. I can only really get on the ground between march and november ,unless like the last month it rains everyday and now there is no way of getting my unloaded tractor on the ground let alone a quad and trailer or even a tractor and trailer. I have seen ISEKI TPC15 (tracked mini tractor) and was wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of one of these. I would need it to cut the reeds between the trees over winter ( to give me a sporting chance of clearing the reeds for spring) and also to use as a log mover over winter and not just make a huge mud patch and get my vehicles stuck till spring.

Help!!!

I have added pics of my land (it was summer when taken) and the tractor im thinking of.

IMG-20191021-WA0001.jpg

Screenshot_20191021-173746_eBay.jpg

I've no experience of a tracked tractor, but have you looked at tracked dumpers? Something in the 1t-2t range? You'd get a second hand one quite easily, and it should hold it's money and be fairly easy to sell on if ever needed.

Japanese imports not supported by iseki, engine parts available as are transmission, don’t carry much but weigh nothing, they almost float, to move logs would need a sledge or very lgp trailer, if used with a mower would need to be balanced. No ce mark if that matters 

Expensive parts and rare.. not a good combination. Would an iron horse on wide tracks suit the job, iseki have fairly poor parts backup. Only guaranteeing spares for 12 years from discontinuation of model across the board.. many parts can be sourced elsewhere, but maybe not all, do your research before you take the plunge! No denying it's a cool little machine though.

I have thought about tracked jumpers but I need a pto to run the machinery and flail mower.  I can't have anything too big as I want it to go between the trees to do some cutting of reeds over the winter months so the max width I have to play with is just under 2m but the max height is 1.5 so can't use a wide cabbed crawler type vehicle.