Crazy...

Rough Hewn

8 hours ago, Gray git said:
9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:
Did I miss something?, the bloke who chopped him got 18 years. The others who were jailed were sentenced for conspiracy. Still not good, but 4 years isn't the sentence the attacker got.

My bad I missed that on the overlay yeh he got 18 which I far better, not that he'll actually serve that.

Agreed, he isn't going to serve the full term unless he kicks up in prison. He'll serve 2/3rds, how else do we try to keep the peace in prisons if we don't let people out for good behaviour?, remember prisoners don't just attack each other they attack prison officers as well. All of that said, there are sentencing guidelines that the court have to work from.

7 hours ago, Paul Cleaver said:

I was surveying at milnrow rd  2 - 3 months ago. 

What a fucking country we live in. I hope my kids leave this country when they are older. Give them an inch and they take a mile. If this was Eastern Europe or Russia these scum would be dead now.

That's what it's going to take. It should happen.

3 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Agreed, he isn't going to serve the full term unless he kicks up in prison. He'll serve 2/3rds, how else do we try to keep the peace in prisons if we don't let people out for good behaviour?, remember prisoners don't just attack each other they attack prison officers as well. All of that said, there are sentencing guidelines that the court have to work from.

Very easily, you get 18 years you do 18 years. If you cause problems your sentence goes up. I wouldn't mind my taxes going up if it went directly into punishing scum bags in jail. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mesterh said:

Very easily, you get 18 years you do 18 years. If you cause problems your sentence goes up. I wouldn't mind my taxes going up if it went directly into punishing scum bags in jail. 

And your extras go down , no tele radio hot water bedding etc until you behave these should be earned 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't understand the mentality of the offenders. After reading the news article where do they think they are living ? Disrespected on his territory and he should have been arrested for attempted murder and serve the whole term plus another two years for shouting at an old lady in traffic. That's disrespect and it's probably more her territory than his. Come on, he was driving a Vauxhall Zafira how can anyone respect him.

• Like 3

It’s a sad world we now live in, Thankful i’m in rural derbyshire so the most we get is the odd scuffle in the local, always from one of the youngsters mind ( can i say that being 34?!)
Prison isn’t a punishment for most its an education in how to be better criminals, we treat offenders better than our old folk in this country and that’s barbaric.

• Like 4