"Overclocked" firewood saw, anyone got spare CE stickers?

difflock

I replaced the factory 6.5" pully with a 14" pully, I could not handily get a 13" one for whatever reason.

Means the wee Kioti can now run the saw blade at the correct tip speed, while ticking over, much, much easier on the ears and the diesel too.

I was so proud of my handiwork, I fitted a see-through polycarbonate guard.

Complete with the newly re-toothed and sharpened blade, humming nicely and cutting like a dream.

Other taken in Donegal, during our June bank holiday "G" Wagen meet, overlooking Magilligan, simply posted here because I really like the imageFB_IMG_1560791616809.thumb.jpg.87a374941a54d8be3422f71f5fba84f1.jpg

IMG_20191011_131811122.thumb.jpg.f07eefe49344398f46ed802ac5e3b306.jpg

Edited by difflock

3 hours ago, difflock said:

I replaced the factory 6.5" pully with a 14" pully, I could not handily get a 13" one for whatever reason.

Means the wee Kioti can now run the saw blade at the correct tip speed, while ticking over, much, much easier on the ears and the diesel too.

I was so proud of my handiwork, I fitted a see-through polycarbonate guard.

Complete with the newly re-toothed and sharpened blade, humming nicely and cutting like a dream.

Other taken in Donegal, during our June bank holiday "G" Wagen meet, overlooking Magilligan, simply posted here because I really like the imageFB_IMG_1560791616809.thumb.jpg.87a374941a54d8be3422f71f5fba84f1.jpg

IMG_20191011_131811122.thumb.jpg.f07eefe49344398f46ed802ac5e3b306.jpg

I get were you are coming from and would probably do the same . Just check that if someone else were to use it and crack the throttle open the blade might be spinning way past the recommended max RPM .

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

I get were you are coming from and would probably do the same . Just check that if someone else were to use it and crack the throttle open the blade might be spinning way past the recommended max RPM .

Yup, I intend to put a BIG not 540 PTO/250 rpm only sticker on it.

Though I am the sole operator.

• Like 1