dpd scam

bradshaw groundcare

I ordered some wall straps, cavity closures, rafter ties, and ridge ties off a company a few months ago for my garage build. I knew i wouldnt be in cos i work long shifts throughout the day/week so stipulated “please leave in new building at rear”
Got an email at 10:30am off the delivery company saying “your goods have been delivered to your address and are in your designated safe place”
There was a picture of the front of my house showing the house number. I thought real do, i can crack on when i get home.
Gets home at 18:00 hrs and theres two average sized cardboard boxes, one long cardboard box and a bright silver glistening block of 15 1.5m galvanised wall straps all slap bang in the middle of the driveway for all to see!!!
The picture of the house conveniently didnt show the side of the house or driveway! That could quite easily have cost me just shy of £400!!! I rang the delivery company to complain and sent pictures to their email complaints department but never got any replies! Shan’t be using them again...... simples!!!

• Like 2

Thing is with that Ratman most thieving twats probably wouldnt know what they was knicking

5 minutes ago, Ratman said:

I ordered some wall straps, cavity closures, rafter ties, and ridge ties off a company a few months ago for my garage build. I knew i wouldnt be in cos i work long shifts throughout the day/week so stipulated “please leave in new building at rear”
Got an email at 10:30am off the delivery company saying “your goods have been delivered to your address and are in your designated safe place”
There was a picture of the front of my house showing the house number. I thought real do, i can crack on when i get home.
Gets home at 18:00 hrs and theres two average sized cardboard boxes, one long cardboard box and a bright silver glistening block of 15 1.5m galvanised wall straps all slap bang in the middle of the driveway for all to see!!!
The picture of the house conveniently didnt show the side of the house or driveway! That could quite easily have cost me just shy of £400!!! I rang the delivery company to complain and sent pictures to their email complaints department but never got any replies! Shan’t be using them again...... simples!!!

What were we talking about last night, mate?

That would be..... thieving twunts and chancing louts!!! Everywhere mucker, everywhere! Got my composite doors and everything fitted today so i’m feeling a lot better security wise, but it dont stop em routing down peoples drives or back gardens on a night though!

Just now, Ratman said:

That would be..... thieving twunts and chancing louts!!! Everywhere mucker, everywhere! Got my composite doors and everything fitted today so i’m feeling a lot better security wise, but it dont stop em routing down peoples drives or back gardens on a night though!

Picture or it didn't happen.