Brenig smock

Stere

I have a full set of Brenig waterproofs, I have a smock like the one in the link and some bib and brace trousers. They are really good gear, properly waterproof and up to working in the woods. They arent particularly light and they dont pack up small, but I dont care about that, would rather have something that keeps me dry all day.

I have had them 2 years no and they are still great

• Like 1

Thanks for info sounds good.

I have a brenig javelin type pile jacket which is has lasted for the last 10yrs plus but not on there website.

They do cheaper a high viz  forestry smock also

BRENIG.CO.UK

A simple garment, but one which works extremely well for tree surgeons, forestry workers and many others.

2 hours ago, tcfengineering said:

I have a full set of Brenig waterproofs, I have a smock like the one in the link and some bib and brace trousers. They are really good gear, properly waterproof and up to working in the woods. They arent particularly light and they dont pack up small, but I dont care about that, would rather have something that keeps me dry all day.

I have had them 2 years no and they are still great

You are obviously not working hard enough ......If you are not wet you are not working .  T shirt ! ?

Some interesting info here. I’m on the hunt for a full set of decent waterproofs to use whilst I have a day on the machine. I’m used to getting really bloody hot whilst at work, but I’m discovering that sitting down mostly static doesn’t create that much heat!