Where best to advertise????

rovers90

A friend of many has a number of high value pieces of forestry equipment to sell. I have had them listed on about ten facebook groups, had literally hundreds of like and shares and three people made appointments to view but then either cancelled or just didnt turn up. Only item that has sold was a Unimog.

Where else would you recommend listing them??? 

I have thought of ebay and Mascus.

Tried an item on arbtrader on here and it didn't even get any views.

Any ideas warmly received.

14 minutes ago, rovers90 said:

A friend of many has a number of high value pieces of forestry equipment to sell. I have had them listed on about ten facebook groups, had literally hundreds of like and shares and three people made appointments to view but then either cancelled or just didnt turn up. Only item that has sold was a Unimog.

When did you post it here? I find it hard to believe it didn’t get any views at all!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rovers90 said:

Was it the silver u1000? I’m looking at buying it off the guy who bought it. Is it a good machine?

9 hours ago, LeeGray said:

Was it the silver u1000? I’m looking at buying it off the guy who bought it. Is it a good machine?

Yes I saw it back on facebook marketplace the other night. The guy who I know that had it did a lot of work to it - professional shot blast of chassis, repaint, new bushes in tipping gear, all new belts on the engine etc. From the new pictures they appear to have stripped the winch off it and the roof rack which is a shame, especiallya s they are asking a fair bit more than they paid!

• Sad 1